(FOR USE ON POROUS SURFACES)
X-Fe Forte is for use on porous surfaces like concrete, timber, bricks and paving. It’s ideal for use on driveways, retaining walls, paved areas, brick walls, windows, stonework and other outdoor surfaces. X-Fe Forte is a similar product to X-Fe, available in the same sizes at the same price, but is a thinner liquid that seeps into porous surfaces and “chases” the stain better than X-Fe. The coverage area is difficult to estimate because the porosity of the surface being treated will affect coverage due to varying absorption rates. Best of all, X-Fe Forte is easy to use and is completely biodegradable.
X-Fe Forte can also be used as an effective timber cleaner. It will clean new timber or restore old greying timber prior to oiling, staining or painting. X-Fe Forte can be used where bleaching of weathered timber is required for preparation or restoration works.
Bore water and rusty metal leave unsightly stains that build up over time and become impossible to remove with normal cleansers or those other products that call themselves iron stain removers!
Our X-Fe products will remove iron and rust stains quickly and easily without the hard scrubbing necessary with the others! They will also remove stains caused by gardening products containing iron.
X-Fe products work by dissolving the iron precipitate that causes the stain, whether it’s from bore water, old metal, or a stain on the driveway from a leaking radiator.
X-Fe products are simple to apply. Paint or spray onto the surface, leave for a while and the stain will disappear. No need to scrub at all! As with all cleaning products, a small area should be tested first to ascertain suitability of the product.
THE BENEFITS OF USING X-FE & X-FE FORTE
- The time spent on trying to remove iron and rust stains is excessive – so much so that only half a job is done or no attempt is made at all!
- With the advent of X-Fe the removal of the stains need not be a special job. It can be incorporated into a regular cleaning programme.
- It is not necessary to use X-Fe every day, after the initial removal of the stain X-Fe needs only to be applied if the stain reappears.
- The benefits of using X-Fe are many – it is a user-friendly product with a pleasant aroma, no astringent fumes, completely biodegradable and very cost effective.
- X-Fe is well accepted by people who use it. They are amazed that X-Fe is so easy to use, no hard scrubbing is needed and it can be used on any surface.
- X-Fe and X-Fe Forte are manufactured in Australia by an Australian Company.
Wherever iron or rust stains occur X-Fe products will remove them.
Best of all, our X-Fe products are easy to use. X-Fe has a pleasant aroma and both X-Fe and X-Fe Forte are completely biodegradable.
As one happy customer says –
“X-Fe takes away that horrible dirty, brown appearance that bore water stains leave and it is all done within minutes of its application. It really is a wonderful product.“
X-Fe and X-Fe Forte are available in 1 litre and 5 litre containers.
X-Fe Forte: depends on the porosity of the material.