Tirem 200 SC Insecticide is a broad spectrum, systemic insecticide which is highly effective at low use rates and delivers outstanding control of African Black Beetle, Argentinian Scarab and Billbug in Turf, as well as a variety of ornamental and tree pests. Its low use rates provide a high level of applicator and environmental safety.
Features and Benefits
- Proven systemic activity within the plant.
- Reliable and extended residual performance.
- Schedule 5 chemistry.
- Prevents pest insects feeding on turfgrass quickly following an
application, preventing further damage to the plant.
- Low odour, premium quality, water based formulation.
- Tank mix compatible formulation. Can be tank mixed with other
insecticides such as bifenthrin or fipronil to further extend
spectrum of pest control.
- Versatile in a range of water pH’s. Stable in a water pH range of
4.0 – 8.5.
- Formulated and Manufactured in Australia.