Iprodione, the active ingredient in Rapide Aqua and is a member of the dicarboxymide fungicide group. Rapide Aqua is a locally systemic fungicide with both protective and curative activity. Iprodione controls susceptible fungi by inhibiting germination of fungal spores and growth of mycelium on plant tissue. Rapide Aqua possesses locally systemic movement (Translaminar) capabilities within plants, meaning that when used as a foliar treatment, it has the capacity to penetrate into leaf tissue, moving from the upper leaf surface to the bottom leaf surface, enhancing protection of the entire leaf area. Rapide Aqua’s translaminar capability also ensures that plant pathogens growing within plant tissue can be effectively controlled via an application of Iprodione. Rapide Aqua is a Group 2 fungicide. With many of our turf fungicides now in the Group 3 or 11 classifications, Transact Pro offers useful rotational tool from a programming perspective.
Same as Chief Aqua Flow and Transact Pro
Diseases controlled in Turf:
- Brown Patch (Rhizoctonia solani)
- Dollar Spot (Sclerotinia homoeocarpa)
- Fusarium Patch (Microdochium nivale, Fusarium nivale) (Not Qld)
- Spring Dead Spot (Leptosphaeria spp.)
- Helminthosporium disease affecting leaf, crown and roots: (Black and White Helminthosporium Spot, Bipolaris spp. Drechslera spp. Exserohilum spp.)
Rate: 45mL to 90mL in 10L to 150L water per 100m2 depending on situation.
Refer to critical comments on directions for use.