A third generation Pinnacle cultivar, Pinnacle III exhibits excellent turf characteristics. Pinnacle III has a deep dark green colour, very dense tillering, high endophyte along with strong overall disease resistance. With added strong traffic tolerance, Pinnacle III is a perfect oversowing ryegrass for high wear sports. Pinnacle III is also an excellent choice for all sports use throughout Australia and New Zealand. Pinnacle III is ideal when paired with other grasses such as RPR or Barorlando.
Due to seed certification and quarantine requirements of Tasmania, seed brought loose by the kilogram is not able to be sent to Tasmania.
• Excellent turf quality when you want your turf looking its best for big televised events.
• Dark green colour, dark grasses look amazing when striped up.
• Exceptional density and uniformity, density is the number one feature of wear tolerance.
• Fine leaf texture, visually appealing with less leaf damage.
• Superior NTEP traffic tolerance performance, traffic tolerance leads to long hours of use.
• Superb mowing quality to handle low cricket outfield cutting height, provides excellent ball roll and uniform surface.
• Compact growth habit grasses that grow too fast wear out quicker than compact dense varieties.
• Very strong overall disease resistance, excellent performance during disease period means less chemical use.