Agador’s chelated formulation ensures effective protection of the active constituent allowing for optimal soil penetration and contact with nematodes.
Agador is highly effective in the control of the highly destructive Sting Nematodes and Mites in turf. It can be used in a range of situations including golf and bowls greens, turf farms, sporting fields, parks, ovals and fairways.
Key Benefits of Agador Turf Nematicide and Miticide:
- Effective control of highly destructive Sting Nematodes in turf
- Unique chelated formulation to ensure effective protection of the active ingredient for optimal soil penetration and contact with nematodes
- Effective control of destructive mites in turf
- Visual turf greening due to iron chelate in formulation
- Flexible rate ranges for control of nematodes and mites for up to 3 months
- Versatility for use on golf and bowls greens, turf farms, sporting fields, parks, ovals and fairways
Application Timing and Rate Variation
Agador is particularly active against Sting Nematodes. The window for application should thus be positioned around the population build-up periods from October onwards. Proper sampling should be carried out to determine the infestation levels in order to choose the most appropriate spray intervals.
For example if the initial counts reveal 80 nematodes per 200 g soil sample, the program can thus be planned to include 2-3 applications of AGADOR @ 2 L/ha on a 21 day spray interval. This strategy will ensure lowered population numbers and reduced impact on the turf until the New Year. For full application details, please consult the product label.
Mixing and Compatibility
Agador is a suspension concentrate (SC) with minimal odour. Agador mixes completely with water and may be tank mixed with many commonly used fungicides and liquid fertilisers – take care to apply either as soil application when applied for nematode control or as a foliar application when applied for mite control.